Winter Home Mini Arch - Tando Creative

Mini Winter Home Painted and Embossed Chipboard Arch with Holly Berries

Hi! I'm sharing the mini Winter home arch I created for the Embossing theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. This small arch is one of the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches, and I'm looking forward to creating a series of mini home arches for the season in a similar style.

I used DecoArt acrylic paint to add color to the arch, plus a Mini Holly, an Arthur Number, and a small door from a Mini Beach Hut. After gluing all the pieces together, I brushed on a layer of clear crackle paint. I embellished the edges of this arch with Stampendous Spoonful of Snow for a frosty finish.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Mini Winter Home Painted and Embossed Chipboard Arch with Holly Berries

Comments

Post a Comment