Stocking Stuffies - Paper Wings Productions

Stamped and Colored Stocking Stuffies for Christmas by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Hi! I'm sharing how I designed these super-cute stuffies on the Paper Wings Productions blog today.
My crafty time is limited this holiday season, so I started this project with a Craft-Tastic Design Your Own Stuffies kit from Ann Williams Group. These super-cute pre-sewn felt and plastic paper stuffies are ready to design and were a real time-saver. I used some of my favorite stamps to decorate these stuffed animals. I share my tips for stamping and coloring on plastic paper in my tutorial post on the Paper Wings Productions blog. I know my daughters will love finding these stuffies in their stockings.

Do you give handmade gifts for the holidays?

Pin It!

Stamped and Colored Stocking Stuffies for Christmas Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions


Comments

  1. These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!! And yep ... I always make a TON of gifts at Christmas time, this year though, I have made more than ever! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment