Stamped Canvas Heart Valentines - Paper Wings Productions

Stamped Canvas Heart Valentine by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Hi! I'm sharing how to create a set of stamped canvas heart Valentines on the Paper Wings Productions blog today. I absolutely love working with canvas shapes. These cute stitched hearts from Canvas Corp were a great starting point that allowed me to skip the process of cutting and stitching and get straight to the embellishing. I share my tips for how to prime raw canvas for maximum color absorption and how I like to blend and transfer color on the Paper Wings Productions blog. I'd love to have you stop by and check out the quick tutorial.

Supplies:
Valentine Wishes Cling Stamp Set: Paper Wings Productions
Stitched Canvas Hearts: Canvas Corp
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Fully Purple, Cross My Heart, Party Pink, Sherbert, Marmalade,Pomegranate, Rum Punch, Black Cherry
Tattered Angels Plain Jane Baseboard Mist: Bittersweet
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist: Violet Rose, Ruby Slipper
Jet Black Archival Ink: Ranger
Miscellaneous: Floss, Buttons

Pin It!


Stamped Canvas Heart Valentines Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are STUNNING!! You never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment