Stained Glass Dragonfly Mini Album - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

3D Foam Rainbow Stained Glass Dragonfly Dimensional Embellishment with Metallic Foil and Glittered Flock by Dana Tatar

Hi! I created this stained glass dragonfly mini album for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. My father made me a stained glass insert for the front door of my home. I really love to see the colorful squares of light as the sun shines through his design. I mimicked this beautiful art form on the cover of this mini album using the 3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit, a dragonfly frame metal die, and glittered flock. I share my tutorial for this project on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit
Thin 3D Foam Squares Self-Adhesive White Mix
Home & Hobby Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Wood Cover Mini Album; Dragonfly Frame Creative Die (Penny Black); Window Plastic (JudiKins); Glittered Flock; Black Puffy Paint


Pin It!


How to create a 3D Foam Rainbow Stained Glass Dragonfly Dimensional Embellishment with Metallic Foil and Glittered Flock by Dana Tatar

Comments

Post a Comment