Women's History Month Alcohol Ink Resist Cards - Paper Wings Productions

Press for Progress Alcohol Ink Resist Card Closeup by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Hi! I'm sharing a set of cards that I created for Women's History Month using Paper Wings Productions stamps today. Annually, during the month of March, the contributions of women to historical events, both in the past and in contemporary society, are celebrated. I thought a resist technique was suitable for cards supporting this movement. You can read more about this technique, the stamps I used, and find the tutorial I used, by visiting my post on the Paper Wings Productions blog.

In the United States, Women's History Month traces its beginnings back to the first International Women's Day in 1911. We have come a long way since then, but we can go so much farther. Let's press for progress together!

Pin It!

Alcohol Ink Resist Cards for Women's History Month by Dana Tatar for Paper WIngs Productions

Comments

Post a Comment