Embossed Watercolor Mother's Day Card - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Embossed Floral Watercolor Card for Mother's Day with Stamped Sentiment and Felt Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing how I created this embossed watercolor Mother's Day card on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. This technique is one of my favorites because both color and texture are added in one simple step! Absolutely no watercolor experience is necessary to create stunning backgrounds like this. In addition to all the fun texture on this card, I also added dimension by using some of my favorite foam adhesive products. I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to check out my tutorial!

Flowers are an important part of every Mother's Day celebration for me and my Mom. I can't always send fresh blooms, so this colorful Spring card is a good substitution for the real thing.


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refill
3D Foam Circles White Mix
Crafty Foam Tape White
Adhesive Dots Large

Other Supplies: Cardstock (Core'dinations); Embossing Folder (Darice); Mother's Day Stamp Set (Lynda Kanase); Chalk Ink (Quick Quotes); Pierced Frame Rectangle Die (My Favorite Things); Gelatos (Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft); Felt Flowers

Pin It!

Embossed Floral Watercolor Card for Mother's Day with Stamped Sentiment and Felt Flowers


Comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I am LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Dana! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, very pretty card and such awesome fresh colors !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment